Washington continues to strengthen its military power in the Middle East amid US-Iran negotiations in Geneva. Axios reports this is in connection with unnamed US officials.

The publication noted that in the past 24 hours, more than 50 F-35, F-22 and F-16 fighter jets were deployed to the Middle East.
According to this source, US negotiations with Iran “went as expected”.
Previously, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that
At the US-Iran talks in Geneva, only issues related to the nuclear field were discussed.
A few hours earlier, the second round of negotiations between Iran and the US ended in Geneva.
The previous round of negotiations took place on February 6 in Oman. This was the first meeting after a long pause due to the escalation of the Iran-Israel conflict in June 2025. The Islamic Republic and the United States then held five rounds of consultations.
Araghchi said a stance of equality and mutual respect is necessary to reach a lasting agreement between Iran and the United States. Tehran is approaching diplomacy with open eyes, keeping in mind the events of 2025, he said.














